Avocado - a fruit that rejuvenates, burns fat, stimulates and prevents infertility1 049
Another name is an alligator pear.
Many people often ask: is avocado a fruit or vegetable? Avocado is a fruit. It contains all fatty acids and antioxidants, essential for the functioning of:
- The brain;
- Of cardio-vascular system;
- Gastrointestinal tract;
- Thyroid gland;
- Nervous system.
Like any product, in some cases, avocado is harmful. In detail about the qualities of the fruit, calorie content and the rules of choice, you will learn in the article. Tips to help get the most out of avocado and avoid unpleasant consequences.
Composition and calorie
Avocado calories. But you need to understand that this is monounsaturated fats,which reduce cholesterol and lipoprotein, thereby contributing to weight loss.
The nutritional value
Quantity per 100 g
- Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, H, PP;
Avocados also contain aleic acid, which is useful for blood circulation, preventing vascular occlusions. Does not contain sugar, so it has a tart taste.
- Prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
- Improves memory.
- Brings the balance of water-salt metabolism.
- Contributes to weight loss.
- Strengthens the nervous system, contributes to its normal functioning.
- Slows down the aging process due to the presence of vitamins A, E.
- Fiber cleanses the body, improves digestion, removes toxins and toxins.
- It is recommended in the diet of people after food poisoning to restore digestion and the body as a whole.
- The presence of monounsaturated acids improves skin condition.
- Calcium and vitamins A and B improve the condition of bones, hair and nails.
- Normalizes blood pressure.
- Removes excess fluid from the body.
- Increases immunity.
- Protects cells from aging.
- Strengthens the nervous system.
Benefits for women
- Indispensable for weight loss - healthy fats have a high level of satiety, while not deposited on the sides and abdomen.
- Prevents infertility. The product is rich in chemical elements that the body needs during preparation for motherhood.
- It is widely used in cosmetology and hair care. Avocado masks are used to nourish the skin, especially in the winter. Have a rejuvenating effect.
- Fatty acids restore the tone and elasticity of the skin as a whole.
- When hormonal imbalance prevents the appearance of pigment and liver spots.
Useful for breast cancer prevention. Also remember that fluoride rich foods have anti-cancer properties.
- Strengthens sexual desire, prevents the development of impotence, is a natural aphrodisiac.
- Increases sexual activity.
- Improves the nervous system in men, strengthens the psyche.
- Regular consumption of avocado helps to lose weight, fight cholesterol.
- The positive effect on the cardiovascular system of avocados for men is especially important because they are more likely to give women similar diseases.
The product is indispensable for the prevention of prostatitis and prostate adenoma.
Avocados are one of the recommended foods for type 1 or 2 diabetics. Mannoheptulose (a monosaccharide that slows insulin production) lowers blood sugar levels and cleans it up. Alligator pear promotes better glucose uptake by the body.
How to help with losing weight
Due to the nutritional value, satiety and caloric content of an avocado can replace one meal. It does not burden the body with fat, cholesterol, slags and toxins. Regular consumption contributes to a decrease in weight over a short period.
The result of losing weight is stored for a long time, as the fruit is rich in vegetable protein, vitamins and minerals. A diet with avocado brings the body all the substances it needs. People who have gastritis or other diseases of the digestive system, you need to include the product in the diet.
But if you do not exclude from your diet sweet and flour, the use of avocados will not bring the desired result. Therefore, follow the link, and read the article on how to stop eating bread and sweets.
Avocado oil benefits
- Oil normalizes the digestive system, removes toxins and slags from the body.
- It contributes to the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system, improves memory, strengthens the nervous system.
- A positive effect on the skin, having a rejuvenating effect due to regenerating properties.
- Squalene, which is part of, promotes wound healing and its restoration, normalizes cellular metabolism.
- It nourishes the hair follicles, gives the hair shine and elasticity. It helps in exfoliating the tips of the hair, prevents fragility of hair.
- Oil helps to strengthen the nail plate, prevents burrs, nourishes and moisturizes the cuticle.
- Strengthens the gums.
Application of hair oil
Oil strengthens the hair, makes it supple and gives shine. It can be used in different versions:
- Rubbing the hair roots;
- lubrication of the tips;
- use oil as an additive in a mask or shampoo.
To nourish and moisturize, apply a small amount of oil over the entire length of the hair.
Before washing the head, apply the oil heated in a water bath and leave for 15-20 minutes. This mask nourishes the hair in the winter.
- Avocado oil 1 tbsp.
- Jojoba oil 1 tbsp.
- Rosewood oil 1 tsp
Components to connect. Apply to hair and leave for 20-30 minutes. The mask will make hair obedient, stimulates their growth.
Mask with egg yolk and honey
Suitable for repairing damaged hair.
- Egg yolk
- 2 tbsp.
- Jojoba oil 1 tbsp.
- Avocado oil 1 tbsp.
Combine the components and mix thoroughly. Apply to hair and leave for 20 minutes, then rinse.
Stone: throw away or not
- Fight against harmful microorganisms.
- Saponins reduce cholesterol.
- Contains vitamins C, magnesium and calcium.
- Cleans the skin and is used as a scrub.
Scrub with coffee and sea salt
- Avocado seed 1 part
- Ground coffee 1 part
- Sea salt 1 part
Rinse, dry and chop the stone in a coffee grinder. Mix the finished powder with coffee and salt. Scrub the body with the massage movements, except for the face.
- Avocado seed 1 part
- Warm water 1 part
Mix the powdered bone with water. Apply the mixture on the inflamed area of skin (acne, acne) for 5-7 minutes, then wash off.
Mask for the face
- Ground bone avocado 1 part
- White clay 1 part
- 1 part
Mix components to a pasty form. Apply to face, except for the area around the eyes and hold for 15-20 minutes.
Selection and storage of avocados
When choosing an avocado, it is important to understand when you will use it:
- If you plan to use the product in a few days, it is better to choose a solid fruit. By the time it is consumed at room temperature, it will mature and will be in good condition.
- If you are going to use it for masks or for food on the day of purchase, it is better to choose a soft product ..
Avocado peel should be free of stains, cracks and other damage. If when you press on the peel remains a dent, then the product is overcooked.
Pay attention to the color of the fruit:
You can store an unripe product at room temperature for no more than two or three days. In the refrigerator is stored for five days. If the fruit begins to darken, grease it with lemon juice.
Harm to health
Avoid avocados in such cases:
- If you are allergic to citrus.
- With individual intolerance of the product.
- If you are allergic to latex.
- If you are a nursing mother - you can cause an allergic reaction in a child.
- If you have obesity.
- Avocados have been used in ancient civilizations.This is confirmed by the drawings in the caves with the image of a fruit that is more than 12,000 years old.
- The bones of the fruit were also found during the excavation of the pyramids in Egypt.
- The leaves and bark of the tree contain a high amount of toxic substances.
- On average, one tree per crop yields 300 kg of fruit.
It is considered the most powerful aphrodisiac. In some nations, it is given to families who are going to have children.
This valuable fruit can be grown from the stone at home. Click on the following link and find out what land should be for avocados and other requirements for planting.
Maintaining the nervous, circulatory, digestive systems make avocados an indispensable product in your diet. A large number of vitamins, minerals and trace elements of the fruit contribute to its widespread use in cosmetology, cooking and medicine.