Chicken in kefir (in a frying pan). Recipes
The hen in kefir, cooked in a frying pan, is a tasty, healthy and satisfying dish that every housewife can cook literally in half an hour. Due to the high content of useful substances, this chicken is suitable for baby food. Dinner, cooked according to our recipes, will also be useful to athletes and those who decided to lose a few extra pounds.
Chicken in yogurt: a recipe (in a frying pan)
Chicken fillet, cooked in kefir, turns out very gentle and soft. Due to the high protein content and low fat content, this dish is suitable for dietary nutrition. Chicken in kefir in a frying pan is prepared as follows:
- Take 200 grams of kefir, add to it finely chopped garlic, ground pepper, chopped greens and salt.
- 500 grams of chicken breast cut into small pieces and soak in a prepared sauce for one hour.
- When the time has passed, put the pan on the fire, pour into it one spoonful of vegetable oil and warm it up. Put the chicken, fry it for a few minutes, and then pour marinade to it.
- Simmer the dish on low heat with the lid closed until cooked.
Ready-made chicken fits perfectly with any garnish, but the most useful is a salad of fresh or stewed vegetables.
Chicken in kefir in a frying pan (photo)
Chicken fillet with vegetables is very tasty and at the same time low-calorie. Perhaps this juicy dish will become one of the most beloved in your everyday menu, and your loved ones will often be asked to make it for dinner. How to cook chicken in kefir in a frying pan:
- 500 grams of bird fillets cut into thin and long strips. Put them in a deep dish, season with chopped garlic, salt, pepper, Provencal herbs, ground ginger and soy sauce. Stir all the ingredients and leave them to infuse in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Peel a large onion from the peel and cut into half rings.
- Heat the frying pan, pour in a little vegetable oil and fry the chicken until golden brown. At the end, add onions and 100 grams of beans (fresh or frozen). Continue frying the foods together for a few more minutes. If you want beans, you can replace broccoli.
- When the dish is almost ready, pour into it 100 grams of fat-free yogurt and the same amount of boiled water. Stew the fillet with vegetables until cooked over low heat.
Serve chicken with a garnish of brown or steamed rice.
Baked chicken breast in yogurt
As you know, chicken fillet is a healthy and low-calorie product. Unfortunately, not every housewife can cook a delicious dish from it, as it often turns out to be dry and tasteless. To avoid typical mistakes, carefully read our recipe and cook with us:
- With chicken breast, remove the skin, separate the fillet with a knife and make several parallel diagonal incisions on it.
- 250 grams of kefir mixed with chopped dill, parsley, salt and ground pepper. Put the breast in a deep bowl, pour the prepared mixture and put it in the refrigerator for two or three hours.
- Lubricate the frying pan with vegetable oil, put the chicken in it, fill it with marinade and put it in a preheated oven.
The dish should be prepared for about 40 minutes. If the sauce evaporates earlier than this time, add a little water to the pan. For a side dish, you can serve fried potatoes or mashed potatoes.
We hope that you will find useful the recipes that we have collected for you in this article. Chicken in kefir (in a frying pan) can become your favorite dish if you decide to go in for sports or restrict food to get rid of excess inches at the waist.