Corrugated Paper Crafts
Today, corrugated paper is gaining popularity. It is great for creating handicrafts. You can buy it in stationery, florist stores or on the Internet at an affordable price. Consider step-by-step master classes on how to make an elephant, a rose, a Christmas tree and a bouquet of flowers from sweets, the so-called suite design. It is best to use corrugated paper with a density of 180 grams / m2.
You will need:crepe paper of pink and cream colors, rolls of paper towels, cardboard, toothpicks, balls, glue gun, lilac-colored threads, newspaper.
- Twist roses from pink paper. (The number of roses depends on the size of the elephant, for this master class you need 50 pink roses and 4 cream roses).
- Strung roses on toothpicks.
- Secure with thread.
- Twist 2 foil balls one over the other. (Head and torso).
- Place the toothpicks in the balls, sticking the roses to the ball.
- Make 2 balls of flowers. (Head and torso).
- Place 4 cream roses on the elephant's tummy.
- Make the legs cut the rolls of paper towels to 7 cm.
- Glue the elephant sole to the roll with cream paper, glue the sides with pink to make a figured edge.
- Cut out the cardboard ears and paste the roses of two colors.
- Make a proboscis from a twisted newspaper.
- Draw the eyes of the elephant on white paper, then paste them.
The elephant is ready!You can make such a magnificent handicraft of any color. Also look at an interesting video!
You will need:crepe paper of pink, green and light pink colors, glue gun, wire, scissors, pencil.
- Cut a rectangle out of pink corrugated paper.
- Fold in half and round off the edges.
- Stretch the top edge of the petal slightly.
- Cut the bud stem and insert the wire inwards.
- Cut a rectangle of pink corrugated paper more than the previous one.
- Cut the 4 petals and twist them with a pencil.
- Collect the rose and insert the wire.
- Cut a rectangle out of light pink paper.
- Repeat 2-7 points of this master class.
- Make a stalk of green crepe paper.
- Form a flower, twisting the bud and wrapped with wire.
You will need:corrugated paper of green and red colors, cardboard, scissors, PVA glue. For decoration: beads, foam, paint and a piece of braid of golden color, foil, cones ...
- Make a cone of cardboard from a height of 13 cm.
- Glue it with green crepe paper.
- Make Christmas-tree needles by cutting from a green paper a strip (120 pieces) 15 cm long and 1.5 cm wide.
- Cut the fringe into strips.
- Twist the flowers from the stripes.
- Glue flowers to the cone.
- Make the bows in red, place the beads in the center.
- Decorate to your taste with bows, foam in the form of snow, foil ...
Christmas tree is ready!
And here is another version of the manufacture of corrugated paper Christmas trees in this video!
Bouquet of sweets
This master class will introduce you how to make ranunculus (buttercups) with your own hands.
You will need:paper of two colors, scissors, candy, ribbon.
- Cut a petal 5.5 cm wide, 8.5 cm high.
- Wrap a candy petal and tie a ribbon.
- Cut 16 petals 3 cm wide, 4.5 cm high.
- Stretch each petal to form a hollow for candy.
- Put the petals on the candy core overlap each other. Tie the ribbon as close as possible to the candy. (If the tie is not too tight or not very high, the ribbon will slide and your flower will fall apart).
IMPORTANT!Each row of petals lay out just below the previous one. Literally a millimeter! After you tie the bud, the lower petals themselves fall a little.
- Cut out petals of a different color 4 cm wide, 6 cm high. There should be 19 of them.
- Make a hollow for candy, pulling the petal in the center.
- Fold petals overlap, tie tightly. (The more petals, the harder they are to tie).
- Stretch each petal with two hands at the base. Cut off the excess tails and attach the leg.