Decline of forces - what to do?
A decline in strength can occur at any age. There are many reasons for this state. It is important not to ignore it, otherwise health problems can not be avoided. We will talk about what to do if there is a breakdown, what symptoms are accompanied by such a condition and what causes it.
With a decline in strength, the following symptoms can occur in a person:
- constant fatigue and weakness regardless of time of day;
- low working capacity;
- poor concentration of attention;
- apathy to everything;
- pallor of the skin;
- sleep disturbance;
- memory problems;
- increased irritability;
- decrease or increase in temperature;
- sudden changes in mood;
Having found out such symptoms in oneself, it is necessary to begin to struggle with the decline of forces as soon as possible, but first we need to establish the cause of such a state.
Decline of forces: causes
Most often, the cause of the decline inlack of vitamins in the body. That is why such a state often arises in the autumn-winter period. Another reason for the decline in strength is a decrease in the level of serotonin. This hormone is responsible for the emotional state of a person and affects the course of vital processes in the body. Also, the decline of strength can cause a lack of sleep, because in this case the body simply does not have time to restore its strength.
There are other reasons for the decline of forces:
- overworking at home and at work;
- intestinal dysbiosis;
- thyroid disease;
- infectious diseases occurring in chronic form;
- stress (they contribute to a decrease in immunity);
- oncology at the initial stage;
- cardiovascular diseases.
Since one of the reasons for the decline of forces islack of vitamins, you need to adjust your diet. You will need to introduce into it more vegetables, fruits, berries, dairy products, cereals and legumes. It is also recommended to start taking vitamin complexes. It is very important that they contain the following vitamins: E, B, C, D. Also, the complex should include minerals, micro- and macro elements. Then you can fully restore your strength.
If the reason is a lack of serotonin, then do not immediately go for hormonal drugs, as it can be obtained from some products, namely:
- hard and processed cheese;
- low-fat meat;
- oyster mushrooms;
- cottage cheese;
- black chocolate.
When a decline in strength is caused by a lack of sleep,need to give rest more time. Of course, for this you may need to abandon processing and get-togethers with friends, but it's worth it. Remember that the human body should be in a state of sleep for at least 7 hours. Therefore, rebuild your regime of the day, otherwise you will not be able to get rid of fatigue. And to restore your body faster, it is recommended to use effective folk methods:
- Take 15 grams of verbena leaves and pour a glassboiling water. Put the container with the ingredients on the fire, bring to a boil and stand for 5 minutes. Then cool the product, strain and take 1 tbsp. spoon every hour;
- Pour 1 liter of water into a saucepan and bring toboiling. Throw in 200 grams of bran and cook on medium heat for about 1 hour. Then strain the agent and cool. Take it necessary for 150 ml 4 times daily before meals;
- Pour 30 g of rose hips 1 cup of boiling water. Leave to infuse for 30 minutes, then strain and take 100 ml 3 times a day.
It is important to consider what to install independently,why there was a breakdown is quite difficult. After all, this condition can cause several reasons. Therefore, it is so important to consult a doctor who will inspect and appoint treatment if necessary. After all, it is possible that the decline in strength was not due to a lack of vitamins, sleep or serotonin, but because of a serious illness.
Also recommend reading the article No power what to do.