How to bookmark in Google?
Google Chrome is one of the most popular browsers today. For the convenience of users, the program is equipped with a large number of convenient functions. One of them is visual bookmarks. Bookmarks save the link to the page in the browser, and the user can open it at any time simply by clicking on the bookmark. Below we describe how to make a bookmark in Google to simplify the work with the program.
How to bookmark Google Chrome?
- The first thing to do is go to Browser Management Tools. To do this, click on the icon with three horizontal bars at the very end of the address bar and select "Tools".
- Click on the "Extensions" window that appears. Then select the item "More extensions."
- We fall into the online store "Google Chrome". By the way, if your version of Chrome is no longer supported in the online store, you need to download the new version of the browser. On the left in the top corner will be the search bar. Here we type "Visual Bookmarks".
- A list of available visual bookmarks appears.Choose the design and extension you like, press the button “Free” in the upper right corner. Next, click the "Add" button.
- We close the store tab and open a new tab - in order to check if the changes have been saved.
In order to enable or disable the bookmarks bar in Google Chrome, you can use the Ctrl + B hot keys.
In order to add a website to the bookmarks panel, you can use the Ctrl + D combination or click the asterisk icon at the end of the address bar.