How to cook lasagna?
Lasagna - one of the most famous dishes of the Italiankitchen. Dough for lasagna is prepared exactly as for macaroni, from durum wheat. Sometimes the leaves for lasagna are painted in a gentle green color, adding fried spinach to the dough. But whatever recipes for the preparation of the dough the chef would use, lasagna was and remains one of the delicious dishes of classical Italian cuisine. How to cook lasagna at home, so much so that the Italian chefs would salivate from the smell and look of your masterpiece? Of course, you can conjure in the kitchen with any products that you like, because in the lasagna add mushrooms, brisket, chicken fillet, spinach, sweet pepper, even some fruits. But we will analyze the two most popular recipes: meat and cheese.
How to cook lasagna with minced meat
For meat lasagna you will need:
- Directly the sheets for lasagna, 200-250 grams;
- Minced meat - 1 kg (it is better to buy a piece of pork or beef by yourself and pass it through a meat grinder);
- Tomatoes - 0.5 kg (the softer and richer the tomatoes, the better);
- Onions - 200 g (you can experiment with red onions, it will give the dish sweetness);
- Carrots - 150 g;
- Garlic - 3-4 teeth;
- Milk - 1 liter (do not skimp on freshness and fat content);
- Butter - 100 g (without a smell);
- Flour wheaten - 100 g;
- Hard yellow cheese - 300 g;
- Parmesan - 50 g;
- Salt, pepper to taste;
- Vegetable oil as needed.
- Finely chop the onions: cubes or semirings, as you like. If the lasagna is preparing a large, for the whole family or a company of friends, then it is better to slice the onions in small cubes - so it will be easier to cut the finished lasagna.
- Garlic let through the press. Carrots peel and grate on a large grater.
- Tomatoes fill with boiling water, then with cold water - so it will be easier for you to peel. Remove the peel and chop the pulp into a blender until smooth.
- Mix onions and garlic and fry in oil. Add the carrots, fry more. Add minced meat, salt and pepper to taste. Stew until the minced meat is ready, and the vegetables are not very soft.
- For the sauce, melt a piece of butter in a saucepan. When the oil becomes completely liquid, pour in the wheat flour. The mass immediately curls into clots, and you carefully mix these lumps to a monotonous consistency. Slightly fry this mass to get a golden color, and then pour the milk in a thin trickle. Stir well and bring to a boil, and then - until the consistency of the liquid sour cream. Track the lumps and immediately destroy them, the sauce should be without lumps! Finished béchamel sauce salt, pepper, add spices to taste.
- Solid yellow cheese, grate on a large grater, parmesan - on a fine grater.
- Slightly lubricate the form for lasagna plantoil. Lay out the bottom row of sheets for lasagna. Put half the toast on the sheets. Pour a third of the milk sauce. Sprinkle with half a grated hard yellow cheese. Cover with lasagna sheets and repeat.
- Cover the resulting "design" again with lasagna sheets, pour out the remaining milk sauce.
- Put the lasagna in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Finished masterpiece sprinkle with Parmesan, put it back in the oven at a low temperature for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour tomato puree with finely chopped onion and garlic and serve with lasagne to the table.
How to cook lasagna with cheese
To prepare a gentle lasagna with cheese, you will need the following ingredients:
- Sheets for lasagna - 8 pcs. (you can buy in any supermarket in the department with pasta);
- Mozzarella cheese - 250 g (you can take sulguni cheese);
- Hard yellow cheese - 250 g (this component can be replaced with any cheese for your taste);
- Milk - 400-500 ml;
- Butter - 100-120 g;
- Flour wheaten - 30-40 g;
- Salt, pepper, any Italian spices to your taste.
- Prepare the dairy sauce bechamel in the same way as in the previous recipe.
- Scrunch the cheeses on a medium grater and mix. Put some cheese aside to sprinkle them with lasagna.
- Pour a little milk sauce onto the bottom of the mold. Place 2 sheets of lasagna on the sauce. Sprinkle the sheets with cheese and cover with sauce.
- Lay out two more sheets, repeat the sequence, then again. The last two leaves of lasagna are smeared with sauce and bake in the same way as in the previous recipe.
- Ready to lasagne sprinkle with the remaining cheese and put another 10 minutes in the oven.