How to make a charlotte?
Watch the video
Charlotte with apples is a very tasty and fragrant dessert, which is perfectly suited to the family and festive table. It is easy to prepare it, the main thing is to use a proven recipe.
When cooking apple charlotte, you can give preference to the classic recipe. It involves the use of the following ingredients:
- granulated sugar - 200 g;
- wheat flour (highest grade) - 200 g;
- egg - 3 pcs .;
- Cognac - 15 ml;
- vegetable oil - 10 ml;
- apple - 3 pcs .;
- vanilla sugar - 1 bag;
- salt - on the tip of a knife.
Please note that this recipe does not provide for the use of baking powder for dough or soda, the dough will be airy and soft due to brandy. Therefore, it must necessarily be used in the preparation of apple pie. The cooking process is as follows:
- Beat the eggs with sugar using a whisk; the mass on the basis of these ingredients should increase in volume.
- Sift the flour several times through a sieve to saturate it with oxygen.Then add it to the egg-sugar mixture, put vanilla and salt, and then mix everything thoroughly.
- Add cognac to the resulting mass and mix again.
- Take a baking dish, grease it a little and set aside.
- Wash apples under running water, dry, cut into slices, which are cleaned of seeds.
- Put the pieces of fruit in random order in a lubricated form, and then pour them with dough.
- Put everything baked in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 50-60 minutes, and then remove it, cool it a little and serve to the table, pre-cut into portions.
Charlotte in the slow cooker
You can make a charlotte with apples in a slow cooker. It will turn out no less tasty, nourishing and fragrant, as the slow cooker is perfect for baking. To bake apple pie, you need these ingredients:
- flour - 200 g;
- egg - 5 pcs .;
- sugar - 170 g;
- apple - 4 pcs .;
- salt - pinch;
- ripper - ¼ tsp;
- butter - 15 g;
- citric acid solution - 10 ml;
- Cinnamon and vanilla - 3 g.
The recipe for cooking charlotte in a slow cooker is:
- Wash apples under running water, dry and cut into slices.So that they do not darken, sprinkle them with a solution of citric acid.
- Beat the cooled eggs with a mixer until thick foam, adding a pinch of salt to them.
- Then start gradually pour sugar, baking powder and vanilla into the egg mass, continuing to whisk it.
- Now add the flour and mix gently. It is important that in the finished test was not lumps.
- Grease the multicooker container with melted butter.
- Pour a little dough on its bottom, and then lay the apples on top. Sprinkle them with cinnamon and a little sugar.
- Pour the remaining dough on top of the apples and shake it slightly to evenly distribute it.
- On the slow cooker, set the Baking mode to 1 hour. During cooking charlottes, it is important not to open the lid of the device.
- Leave the finished cake in the slow cooker for another 5-10 minutes to cool slightly. Then put it on the dish and cut it into portions. If desired, you can sprinkle charlotte with sesame or powdered sugar.