How to make a portal in the "Twilight Forest" in "Maynkraft"?
"Meincraft" - a cult computer gamethe modernity of the specific genre of "sandbox". The developers added to the game the possibility of creating third-party modifications - the so-called "mods". One of the biggest such mods is "Twilight Forest", adding a whole new dimension to the game with laws and monsters that differ from the "basic" world of the game. But if you do not know how to make a portal in "Twilight Forest" in "Maynkraft", then the installation of the fashion will be meaningless - you will not get into a new dimension. Let's consider how to make this portal.
Creating a portal in the "Twilight Forest"
After installing the mod to create a portal, the player needs to do the following:
- Anywhere in the zone of the grassy land, dig a pit with dimensions of 2x2 blocks and in one block depth.
- The pit must be filled with water, which can be brought in a bucket (created from three iron ingots on a work bench) from the nearest pond.
- At the edges of the resulting square puddles, you need to plant the plants - mushrooms, grass or flowers. Preparations are complete.
- You need to throw one diamond in the pit. By default, the object in the hand is thrown by the Q key. If you do not press the expected action, you must use a different key. Which is exactly what you learn from the game settings.
- Immediately after the throw from the pit, you need to move away. According to the plot, a portal to the Meinkraft forest is created after a lightning strike in a dug hole. A lightning - an event that causes a large amount of damage to the player.
As you can see from the instructions, make a portal in"Twilight forest" is not difficult - just a couple buckets of water, twelve colors for landing and one diamond. On the other side of the portal is a forest, teeming with new monsters, with which the player has to fight. Also in "Twilight Forest" the player can obtain trophies that will facilitate survival in the harsh world of "Meincraft". Under the ground will be found caves with treasures and especially strong monsters guarding them, trophies for victory over which are much more powerful than ordinary ones.