How to take a shower?
Even at home, there is an opportunityrelax after a hard day's work or intensive training, and also cheer up and recharge your batteries for the whole day. Everyone knows that water treatments, in addition to cleaning the skin, also have a beneficial effect on the body.
How to take an invigorating shower
Morning shower is usually taken not only for the sake ofhygienic purposes, but also in order to help wake up the whole body and adjust itself to the working mood. Taking a shower in the morning has become a kind of tradition. From a psychological point of view, at least 10 minutes spent in the morning in the shower give a person a sense of purity, lightness and even confidence.
By the way, if you take a shower in the shower,Turn on the radio on your favorite wave and continue with the procedure. During the morning procedure, you can use a shower gel, which has an invigorating effect. For example, it can be a gel with a vivid taste: orange, lemon, lime or watermelon.
How to take a relaxing shower
So, in order to relax, turn onwater is comfortable for you temperature. Stand under the stream of water and close your eyes. Imagine how all your fatigue, tension and bad thoughts flow away with the water. Also you can use your favorite shower gel, which has a soothing effect.
Complete the procedure can be poured from the bucket of decoction of herbs. Good for this fit: chamomile, birch, lemon balm, lavender and many other herbs that you like.
How to take a contrast shower
A contrast shower can be called curative, sinceit makes the skin supple, removes toxins, improves blood circulation, strengthens the immune system and makes the body resistant to environmental influences. So, there are several rules regarding how to take a contrast shower correctly.
- The most important thing is a measure. Do not be too zealous - accustom yourself to tempering gradually. First take a contrast shower for 5-7 minutes and do not make the water too cold and hot. Only with time, when the body gets used to temperature changes, increase its contrast.
- Always start pouring on top of the body, best of all from the head.
- First, turn on warm water, which is comfortable for you. Stand a little under it and add a little hot. The point is to give the body warmth.
- After you are ready, make watermoderately cold. Always start cooling the body from above, you can even from the head. Keep in mind that to stand under cold water you need 2 times less than under hot water and in any case not to allow hypothermia.
- After showering, do wipe with a dry towel.
Along with the above types of shower,there is also a normal hygienic shower. Its meaning is to cleanse the body. You can take such a shower as often as you need, but you can find out how to do it correctly in the article How to take a shower properly.