New Year card
To create a postcard you will need:
- paper for scrapbooking with a Christmas theme,
- double sided tape,
- pencil and ruler,
- glue moment,
- sewing machine,
- velvet paper of green and red colors,
- preparation for a card,
- needle and thread
- glue stick,
- a fragment of the packaging of the fruit or any other material at hand (for the manufacture of "Christmas tree").
1. Prepare a vertically oriented blank for the postcard.
2. Stepping back from the edge of the postcard, the distance that you see fit, draw a vertical line. Lines must be on both sides of the product.
3. In the resulting “frame” it is necessary to enter a rectangle of green velvet paper.
4. Duplicate on the velvet paper lines with stitches, i.e. Sew two vertical lines using a sewing machine.
5. Liberally smear the back side of velvet paper with glue and place it on the front side of the postcard.
6. Make decorative items that fill the velvet paper zone.Cut out the pieces you like from scrapbooking paper.
7. For each figure make a substrate of several fragments. Use thick paper. Glue all the pieces, layering them on each other. This will add more volume to the images. White paper bumps are best cut when the figure is assembled.
8. Mastering herringbone. In this case, a part of the package was used, but you can pick up something from the materials that you have available. Show your imagination and try to see the "Christmas tree" in some ordinary or unusual thing.
9. Arrange the finished items on the postcard in the places where they most successfully look. At this stage it is too early to glue the figures.
10. Make a "garland" for the "Christmas tree". Cut out circles from red velvet paper. Glue the circles so that they are red on both sides. Pick up the thread in the tone, using a needle make a "garland".
11. Decorate the card with beads, grabbing the area under the "Christmas tree". It is best to use glue-moment.
12. On the inner side of the "Christmas tree" glue double-sided tape. Apply it randomly, without affecting the bottom of the product, which will preserve the bulk of the figure. Glue the "Christmas tree" to the postcard.
13."Garland" can be attached to the card with glue-moment. There is a second way - to miss the needle with a red thread for the "herringbone" and intercept the "garland" in the right places by the loop.