Paraproctitis- This is a very unpleasant disease that develops as a result of suppuration and inflammation in the tissues that surround the patient's rectum.
Factors affecting the occurrence of paraproctitis:
- Sharp decrease in immunity.
- Violation of the digestive process with subsequent disorder or constipation.
- Cracks or other diseases of the rectum (eg, hemorrhoids, proctitis).
There is acute paraproctitis and chronic, which develops as a result of improper treatment of acute.
Symptoms of paraproctitis:
- Loss of appetite
- A sharp jump in temperature to 39 degrees
- Painful, but ineffectual urging to the toilet
- Pain in the abdomen, as well as in the anus
Also possibleadditional symptoms:
- Redness and / or compaction of the tissues surrounding the anus
- Very severe pain, sometimes even preventing sitting
Chronic paraproctitis manifests the appearance of a fistula, from which purulent-bloody discharge comes, which periodically stops (remission period) and then begins again. The patient does not feel pain.
Paraproctitis is a very dangerous and unpleasant ailment, therefore at its first symptoms it is necessary to immediately seek medical help.
Paraproctitis is treated surgically. Suppuration is opened, removed, the affected area is carefully drained. The operation is performed under general or epidural anesthesia. Additionally, you may need a course of physiotherapy and antibiotic therapy. In the future it is very important to observe hygiene and wash with warm water and soap after each act of defecation.
Prevention of paraproctic
- To observe intimate hygiene.
- Maintain a level of immunity.
- Do not allow hypothermia.
- Timely treatment of diseases of the rectum.
- Proper and healthy food.
Related newsNews not found Paraproctitis image, picture