Hepatic salad. Recipe for every day
Many on holidays prepare a hepatic salad,The recipe of which in most cases is quite simple. Now you can find a variety of options for this tasty and satisfying snack: with chicken, beef, pork liver or with canned cod liver. We offer you several cooking recipes.
- "Air". It will require: 350 grams of liver (chicken or pork), 5 eggs, a jar of pickled gherkins, carrots, onions and mayonnaise. The liver and carrots are boiled. If it's a pork liver, then grate it on a large grater, like carrots, chicken can simply be cut into strips. Add the onions in butter, cucumbers and eggs finely chopped. Add all the ingredients to a deep bowl and mix with mayonnaise. But you can put all the products in layers, soaking with the same mayonnaise.
- Another hepatic salad, a recipe with carrots"In Korean." This salad does not require any special energy and material costs. For its preparation you will need: Korean carrots (you can buy) - 250 grams, as much beef liver, onion and mayonnaise. Cook the cooked liver directly in the broth to make it juicier. Then we cut it with straws and add the onion, carrot, mayonnaise, fried in oil, mixed, and leave to soak for a couple of hours.
- And this liver salad, whose recipe is veryoriginal, sure to surprise your guests. So, take two cloves of garlic, a pinch of chili pepper, a pinch of sugar, 10 grams of Dijon (grain) mustard, 45 grams of wine or balsamic vinegar, 60 grams of olive oil, 300 grams of string beans, half a kilo of chicken liver, salt and pepper to taste, greens (for example, arugula). In a bowl, mix all the ingredients of the sauce: vinegar, mustard, spices. Beans fry on a grill or frying pan with chili. Separately fry chopped chicken liver. Cool the food, and then mix with the sauce, add chopped greens and serve to the table.
- Here's another hepatic salad. His recipe is simple at all, and for the preparation of this dish, the following set of products will be needed: canned cod liver, boiled potatoes and carrots, eggs, pickles, green fountain onions, hard cheese, mayonnaise and spices. The number of ingredients you can determine yourself, depending on which product you prefer the most. The jar with the liver should be opened and drained of all the oil, then put into a bowl and kneaded with a fork. All ingredients cut into small strips, add to the liver and gently mix, season with mayonnaise and sprinkle with green onions. Such a salad can be served by laying in a wafer basket.
- Another recipe: "Liver liver salad." It consists of four layers, each with mayonnaise. So, on the very bottom put the boiled beef liver, rubbed on the grater. The next layer is boiled potatoes. The third layer is a boiled dry carrot, and the final layer is grated eggs. Decorate this salad with chopped greens or grated yolk.
And remember, whatever you decide to make a liver salad, your recipe will always differ slightly depending on the brands of the selected foods.