Samsung laptop how to disassemble and clean? Specifications of Samsung laptop
The distinctive features of the technology, "Samsung" alwaysquality and reliability, which is not an exception for notebooks of this manufacturer. For someone who bought a Samsung laptop, "how to disassemble it if necessary" is the first question. With all the variety of price categories and bundled models of Samsung laptops, they can be divided into several main categories.
- Ultrabuki - ultra-thin, expensive indicators of prestige, convenient for mobile lifestyle.
- Tablet PCs are a hybrid of a touchpad that transforms using a keyboard or docking station into a laptop. Not the most powerful, but extremely convenient.
- Performance - notebooks of standard dimensions with a powerful processor and a productive graphics card.
Remember that at the moment the Internet can help, which will tell you how to choose a Samsung laptop. How to disassemble it step by step, we will consider later.
Laptop Samsung R540: description
A bright representative of a productive notebook. The first thing that draws attention to this model is an extraordinary color solution. Among the overwhelming mass of black and white plastic, a warm, unusually structured tree not only attracts the eye, but is also an excellent protection against scratches. Yes, the Samsung R540 will not delight the professional gamer, but if you need a great workhorse, powerful, equipped with all necessary connectors and wireless interfaces - the choice is unambiguous. "Pull" this laptop and heavy games, it is only a little to change the settings.
The characteristics speak for themselves - powerfulprocessor Intel Core i5, 4096 MB RAM, a capacious 320 GB hard drive, a decent graphics card - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5145. A rich set of peripherals: camera, card reader, network connections - Bluetooth, wired EtherNet LAN and WI-FI. Widescreen 16: 9 LED HD screen with a diagonal of 15.6 inches.
How to make a proper analysis of the laptop "Samsung"?
Have you already purchased a Samsung laptop? How to disassemble it and in what cases it is necessary, now we will understand. Often there is a situation where a laptop that has worked perfectly for several years suddenly starts to "buggy", "brake", and a warning appears on the screen about CPU overheating. Service center is far away, or for a long time to part with the "workhorse" there is no possibility? Do not panic.
You need to know how to disassemble a laptop "Samsung". If the laptop's body is hot when working with light programs and the processor is not "overclocked" for heavy applications, for example, a favorite toy, then it's probably time for preventive cleaning. This raises questions about what is preventive cleaning and how to disassemble and clean the Samsung laptop.
Prophylaxis is a necessary measure
Prevention is an integrated exercise, and in addition toremoving dust and dirt from the cooling system, that is, the fan and the radiator, you need to replace the thermal grease. This is necessary, since it dries up and ceases to conduct heat from the processor to the cooling system, which leads to overheating even in the absence of dust. At the same time it would be nice to remove the dust from the motherboard and remove all debris from the keyboard. Why clean the "motherboard"? The accumulated dust at high humidity starts acting as a current conductor, which can lead to a short circuit and a motherboard failure.
What you should know about the second questionowners of a laptop Samsung? How to disassemble it? Korean manufacturers have provided each model with unique characteristics, and individual fastenings with snaps. Disassembly of the Samsung laptop of each model is strictly individual, and the use of instructions for another type of "Samsung" will lead to a fatal breakage of plastic latches.
Let's understand how to disassemble a laptop together"Samsung R540". Despite the rather complex system of fastenings of this model, cleaning should be done at least once a year. The layout of Samsung is more complicated than, for example, the Toshiba units, and the question of users about how the Samsung laptop is dismantled is very popular.
- Attention! Disassembly R540, like any laptop, should begin with a power outage. It is necessary to remove the plug of the power supply unit from the notebook case and remove the battery.
- Removing a DVD Rom, Hard Drive and Network CardWI-FI. To do this, turn the notebook body upside down, unscrew the screw holding the DVD drive and labeled ODD. DVD-ROM remove and disconnect the cable. The Winchester is under a blind cover without slots, also located on the bottom of the laptop. To remove it, unscrew the two screws. After removing the cover, the screw that directly holds the hard drive is unscrewed, after which the hard disk can be removed from the connector. To remove the WI-FI block located under the cover with ventilation slots, located also on the bottom, two screws are loosened. Under the removed cover there is a square hole, one corner of which is provided with a slot that extends beyond the hole. It is necessary to pull the two black wires in the slot, and remove them from the connectors. A small board visible in the slot is removed from the connectors by unscrewing the screw.
- Removing the keyboard. The keyboard is held by screws marked ODD and KBD. Therefore, the remaining KBD screw is unscrewed. Five latches holding the keyboard and located between the Esc, F2, F8, Pause Break, Delete buttons and the notebook body are clicked with any plastic card. To avoid creases on plastic, it is better not to use a metal tool. The keyboard rises above the case and disconnects from the connector on the motherboard. To do this, the black part of the connector - the lock - is raised perpendicular to the "motherboard" and pulled upwards until it detaches.
- Removing the back cover. Before unscrewing the remaining 19 screws on the bottom cover of the laptop, you need to disconnect the two loops, the connectors of which are in the notches under the keyboard above the touchpad and in the lower left corner.
- Removal of the heat sink system. After opening the back cover, the cooling system hardware becomes available. The power supply cable is disconnected, after which the fan assembly with heat sink tubes is unscrewed.
- Prevention. Dust, dirt and old thermal grease are removed. A new thermal grease is applied in a thin layer with the help of special spatulas or conventional plastic cards.
It's not difficult to understand how to disassemble a laptopSamsung R540. Of course, the representatives of the service centers will negatively react to the independent analysis of the laptop, which is under warranty service. However, if the warranty period has expired, or an emergency situation has arisen that made the owner of the device think about how to disassemble the Samsung laptop to restore its working capacity, then observing the sequence of disassembly and patience will give a brilliant result.