The Chamber Hall of the Russian Army Theater hosted the evening in memory of Vladimir Zeldin and Nina Sazonova - two legends, two stars of this illustrious scene, which they, like the angels, still guard - are firmly convinced by all who loved them and remembered them.
- Viva, the King! - Sang Tamara Gverdtsiteli, partner of Vladimir Mikhailovich on "The Man of La Mancha", his beloved Dulcinea. The musical was staged by Julius Guzman at the time of the 90th anniversary of the actor, it was Zeldin’s long-time dream, he played Don Quixote up to his century, making it the hallmark of the theater.
Yesterday, all generations of TsATRA — young and masters, students and teachers — mixed up on the stage. The former actors of this troupe, Olya Kabo and Sasha Domogarov, also brightened.
Vsevolod Shilovsky, the progenitor of the first Soviet series “Day after Day,” recalled how in the early 1970s he connected the old Moscow Art Theater - Gribov, Stepanova, Prudkina, Bolduman and the brilliant Nina Sazonova, who played the lead role of Aunt Pasha ...
The evening was led by the favorite partner of Zeldin and Sazonova Olga Bogdanova.
She recalled with great warmth and humor:
- We stand with Fedya (Chekhankov) and Nina Sazonova behind the scenes - we watch the performance of Zeldin. He, as always, sings something passionately and dances energetically.
Nina Afanasyevna says with a sigh:
“Well, what does Volodya jump about like that all the time? ... because not a boy already.” Unpresentable ...
Olya laughs: “Fedya and I immediately ran to snitch Zeldin, like“ and Gavrila Petrovich swears at a hair dryer. ”
We say - Vladimir Mikhalych! And Nina Afanasyevna is not very happy with your performance!
- Yes? What is it?
- And she says that it is you who jump all the time, because not a boy already!
- Tell this (here Olya delicately lowered Zeldin's favorite word “asshole”) that
- SCOOKING, DOWNLOADING AND I WILL BE TO DOWNLOAD!
In the photo: the actors of the Soviet Army Theater - Vladimir Zeldin, Olga Bogdanova, Fedor Chekhankov and Nina Sazonova.
“An actor is a person sitting on a sugar throne in the pouring rain,” said Marlon Brando.
It is true, there is no more ungrateful profession. Today you are, tomorrow you are not. What will remain after you in eternity? The artists have their pictures, the composers have the music. The names of poets live in their poems. And only an artist can not leave anything.At best, a great film work, at worst - gossip. But he gives himself on the stage entirely, gives his soul. In the name of what?
In the name of memory. Your memory, dear viewer! Keep only the memory of us, and we will not lose anything by dying.