What does it take to open a PI?
In the modern world, many seek to work for themselves to be able to realize their own potential and receive a higher income.
In this regard, quite often the question arises about what it takes to open an individual entrepreneurship.
Documents required to open an IP
A package of documents for thesmall. However, its formation will require small financial costs and time. To clarify the list of necessary documents, you can contact the informant at the territorial tax authority, where the IP is planned to be registered directly. Here you can consult on filling in the papers and verify the correctness of their filling. This will avoid failure or correction of errors, which, naturally, entails an increase in the timing of registration of IP.
The standard package of documents includes:
- Application for state registration. The sample can be taken in any territorial tax authority. The application shall include passport data, TIN and other personal information, as well as the type of activity that you intend to engage in. And later the type of activity can be changed or supplemented. After completing the application, it must be notarized. That is why it is recommended to check it initially for the correctness of the compilation, otherwise it will be necessary to re-pay the notary's services.
- Original and copy of passport (only pages with personal data and registration are copied).
- Original and copy of TIN.
- Receipt for payment of state duty.
In the event that the IP opens up a minorcitizen, you must provide the appropriate permission from your parents or official representatives. For foreigners, a notarized translation of a passport, a copy of the document confirming registration at the place of stay, will also be required.
How to open an IP: a sequence of actions
The prepared package of documents must be handed overin the registering body - the territorial branch of the Federal Tax Service of Russia (FTS). The inspector will check the correctness of the filling and the availability of all the required documents, after that will issue a receipt indicating the date when it is necessary to come for the certificate of the FE.
The official period for registration of IP is 5 days. However, the registering tax authorities usually take an additional 2 days, so it is usually possible to obtain a certificate no earlier than 7 days after the filing of the documents. At the same time, if you do not show up at the tax office on a strictly designated date, the next morning, the answer will be sent to the address you indicated by mail.
If you make any mistakes instead ofthe certificate is given a refusal with a notice of the reason. In this case, in order to open the IP, it will be necessary to re-collect the full set of documents, including again to pay the state fee. If the documents are all right, then the following documents are issued:
- certificate of registration of IP;
- certificate of assignment of TIN;
- extract from the state register.
Then you need to do the following:
- Contact the tax office and file an application for switching to your preferred taxation system. Select it will help an accountant or an auditor.
- Register with the Federal State Statistics Service. To do this, you need the original certificate of the IP and a passport.
- Wait for a letter from the Pension Fund, which states that you were registered as a taxpayer. It must come within a month after the filing of the relevant application.
Further, if desired, you can purchase a seal andcash register, as well as open a bank account (although if you do not plan to conduct non-cash settlements, it is unlikely you will need it). It is important to remember that the cash register requires registration with the tax authority and the conclusion of a contract with the service center, and information about the open account must be provided to the tax office.