What if the temperature has risen?
The optimum temperature for a person's body,is a temperature of 36.6 ° C. With the ingestion of pathogenic microbes or viruses, it can increase. How to be and what to do if the temperature rises? Is it worth it immediately to shoot down or run to the doctor? Let's try to answer these questions.
To begin with it is necessary to understand, from what risestemperature. Increasing the body temperature of a person is not a disease, but only a protective reaction of our body to the inflammatory processes occurring in it. If she climbed 1 to 2 degrees, do not go to the doctor or shoot her down. With a slight increase in temperature to 38.5? C, just do not take antipyretics, or lower it yourself. With the help of temperature, the body is protected from bacteria and viruses, which under such conditions are poorly multiplying. The most comfortable condition for them is 37,0⁰ С. Therefore, some doctors even practice the method of artificial temperature increase.
With an increase in body temperature in the bodyhuman protective reactions are activated. Therefore, we do not touch a low temperature. But in the case when it starts to overclock for 38,0⁰ or 38,5 С, the tissues of our body begin to consume more oxygen and nutrients, the toxicity increases. As a result, the load on the heart and lungs increases. Under such circumstances, it is simply necessary to lower the temperature.
The temperature in a person can rise for various reasons:
- Acute respiratory viral infection
- Intestinal infection
- Overdose with medicines
- Intolerance of the drug components
- Poisoning with toxic substances
- Overheating in the sun or heat stroke
- Strong experiences and fear
- Subcooling and inflammation of the lungs
- Acute surgical disease
There are cases when during a month constantlythe temperature rises. Changes occur at fractions of degrees, but they are very noticeable for the body. In this case, there can be no question of self-treatment, without fail, consult a doctor. Such a rise in temperature can symbolize problems in internal organs.
In case of a common cold, you can cope withdisease themselves. If the thermometer shows above 38.5? C and the temperature is accompanied by chills, aches or severe headaches, then it can be knocked down, using the following medicinal products:
- Paracetamol. It reduces fever, anesthetizes, relieves inflammation. Use this drug is not more than three days, otherwise it can provoke the formation of kidney stones.
- Aspirin. It's worth to be very careful with him. Acetylsalicylic acid in aspirin increases the possibility of bleeding, affects the mucosa, causing its swelling, and provokes spasms of the bronchi.
- Ibuprofen. Increases immunity, reducing inflammation and pain, weakens the temperature. It is a gentle medicine for the gastrointestinal tract, but it is contraindicated in ulcers, pregnancy and chronic diseases.
If after a febrifuge again rosetemperature, do not panic. You have not overcome your illness yet, and your body does it in its own ways. Antipyretics do not need to drink regularly, they do not work for prevention. To drink them it is necessary only in that case when the temperature again has risen to 38,5⁰ С.
Remember: if the temperature is high, call a doctor. Only he can correctly diagnose and prescribe a course of treatment. Independently to act in such cases - to damage to the health.