Who are the 26 Baku commissars and what kind of deed did they commit?
Who are the 26 Baku commissars and what kind of deed did they commit?
- The figures of the Baku Commune 1918 did not make any move.
- Shooting 26 Baku commissars. :
- They were shot for something. Apparently, this happened in Baku.
- This is a very complicated story, in a nutshell, it is not outlined. But the feat there was not exactly. There were confused political disassembly, in which at least four forces participated.
- For participation in illegal armed groups, for criminal offenses, including armed robbery, prisoners were kept in the prison of Baku. During the evacuation of Baku under the offensive of the Turkish troops, A. Mikoyan, a deputy from the Bolshevik faction, using his threats of reprisal with the chief of the prison with his thugs, took 26 his comrades to "investigate and prosecute the arrested in Astrakhan", where the evacuation took place. On the way to Astrakhan (occupied by the Reds), the steamship team led by naval officers turned to Petrovsk, occupied by whites. At that time, all 27 "commissars" disappeared among all 600 refugees. Upon arrival in Petrovsk during the passport control by the military counterintelligence authorities, Com. Mikoyan was caught for illegally carrying weapons and placed in a temporary detention facility. The chief of staff of the detachment of General L. Bicherakhov, the same chief of counterintelligence general-general of the General Staff Alexei Martynov during interrogations offered A. Mikoyan a deal - life in exchange for assistance in selecting all "commissioners" among refugees. Thanks to the help of A. Mikoyan, all the "commissioners" were detained and brought to trial. At the end of the investigation, all 26 were sentenced to death by shooting, and A. Mikoyan was released on parole to not engage in anti-government activities. According to the testimony of General Alexei Evgenievich Martynov (the son of the ataman of the Urals Cossack army, the knight of the Order of St. George, the full Georgievsky cavalier of the "soldier" George with the "palm branch") "of all the detainees, the scum was the most, he had to slap him too, but I told him the word the officer gave me life ... "
The story of the execution was invented by Soviet ideologists. The true picture of the death of 26 Baku commissars was established in due time by the commission of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee of the RSFSR, which arrived from Moscow for this purpose. It was headed by VA Chaikin, a Socialist-Revolutionary Party member. This commission also included a large group of high-ranking Moscow Chekists led by a well-known executioner, then Deputy Chairman of the Cheka, Yakov Peters.
26 Baku commissars were not shot, but were beheaded, like the most rabid criminals and ice cream makers. At the same time, only one person was the direct executor of the execution: a Turkmen, a gigantic force of a hero. This Turkman is one, with his own hands, beheaded everyone.
The pit with the remains of the Baku commissars and the heads separated from them was opened in the presence of a high commission of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee and representatives of the Cheka. The Communists decided that in no case would they publicize the facts about the true death of the commissars to the broad masses, since it is by no means full of examples of their heroism. All this somehow had to be idealized, turning all commissars into die-hard revolutionary-Leninists. Here the "history" was invented with the execution and heroic conduct of the Baku commissars, writes historian B. Sennikov.
Invited to the Central Committee of the artist I. Brodsky and told him to paint a picture. Soon the order of the beloved party was fulfilled by him. And already other "experts", consisting for such purposes in the service of the Communists, came up with even speeches that the commissioners allegedly pronounced before the execution, alternating with the singing of the International. However, on arrival in Moscow, Vadim Chaikin wrote a book about this, and the world learned the true picture of the death of 26 Baku commissars.
- They did not want to give oil to the world capital and considered it to be the property of the people who lived in the state for which they were shot.
- Gee, you even ask who are the Seven Samurai.
Estimate - that there is one commissar. And here their whole 26. Disassembly led.
- You need to teach history, prima donna.
- They stopped the Tank Company near Moscow in 1941 ...
- The Baku commissars (26 Baku commissioners) 26 revolutionary figures of the Baku commune 1918 year.
The Council of People's Commissars ruled Baku in March 1918 and tried to organize the defense of the city from the troops of the Azerbaijani Democratic Republic, for which the Caucasian army was established. However, when the council was defeated and the Azerbaijani troops approached Baku, the Council of People's Commissars surrendered power in the city of Tsentrokaspia and the Provisional Executive Committee of the Soviets. The government of the Centokaspia dictatorship, which was also socialist, arrested about 30 people from the old government and charged them with attempting to flee without passing a report on spending national money, in exporting military property and in treason. Having completed the investigation, the Cheka betrayed those arrested to the military court. However, on the eve of the entry of Azerbaijani troops into Baku, the commissioners were released, and they managed to get on the last departing steamer Turkmen. Due to a lack of fuel, the ship did not land in Astrakhan, but in Krasnovodsk. There, the Baku commissars were arrested by local authorities. They were charged with surrendering Baku and executed on the 207 verst of the Trans-Caspian Railway. There is, however, a version that a local Turkmen has cut off their heads. In 1920, the remains of 26 Baku commissars were solemnly reburied in Baku.
1. Avakyan, Bogdasar Ayrapetovich commandant of the city of Baku.
2. Azizbekov, Meshadi Azim-bek-oglu Baku provincial commissioner.
3. Amirov, Tatevos Minasovich commander of a cavalry detachment.
4. Amiryan, Arsen Minayevich editor of the newspaper Baku Worker
5. Basin, Meer Veljkovic is a member of the Military Revolutionary Committee of the Caucasian Army.
6. Berg, Eugen Augustus the sailor.
7. Bogdanov, Anatoly Abramovich
8. Bogdanov, Solomon Abramovich is a member of the Military Revolutionary Committee.
9. Boryan, Armenak Artmovich journalist.
10. Vezirov, Mir Hasan Kyazim oglu people's commissar of agriculture.
11. Gabyshev, Ivan Yakovlevich brigade commissar.
12. Japaridze, Prokofy Aprazionovich, chairman of the Baku Soviet of Workers ', Peasants', Soldiers 'and Sailors' Deputies.
13. Zevin, Yakov Davidovich People's Commissar of Labor.
14. Koganov, Mark Romanovich a member of the Military Revolutionary Committee.
15. Korganov, Grigory Nikolayevich, Commissioner for Naval Affairs of the Baku Soviet of People's Commissars.
16. Kostandyan, Aram Martirosovich Deputy People's Commissar of Food.
17. Malygin, Ivan Vasilyevich deputy chairman of the Military Revolutionary Committee of the Caucasian Army.
18. Metaxa, Irakly Panayitovich personal guard Shaumyan.
19. Mishneh, Isai Abramovich, clerk of the Military Revolutionary Committee.
20. Nikolayishvili, Ivan Mikhailovich personal guard Dzhaparidze.
21. Osepyan, Suren Grigorevich Editor of the Newspaper of the Baku Council
22. Petrov, Georgy Konstantinovich, chairman of the central military power in Baku, commander of the Red Detachment.
23. Polukhin, Vladimir Fyodorovich Commissioner for Naval Affairs.
24. Solntsev, Fdor Fdorovich
25. Violetov, Ivan Timofeevich Chairman of the Council of National Economy.
26. Shahumyan, Stepan Georgievich, the extraordinary commissioner of the Caucasus, chairman of the Baku Council of People's Commissars.
A Ballad of Twenty-Six
Sing a song, poet,
The chintz of the sky is so
The sea is also roaring
26 them was,
Their graves to the sands
Do not zanest.
Nobody will forget
There's walking around the sea
You see, rose from the sand
Above the bony desert
Vaughn more 50
They get out by erasing
26 them was,
Who with lumbago in the chest,
Who in the side,
It's time for us in Baku
We will see,
While there is a fog,